Can I make arrangements over the phone?

All juveniles are required to appear in court for all proceedings in their cases. The parent(s) or legal guardians of any juvenile under the age of 17 charged in Municipal Court is required to be present in court with his or her child, even if represented by legal counsel.

Payments by credit card visit:,

By mail:   

Quinlan Municipal Court 

P.O. Box 2740

Quinlan, TX 75474

(payments must not exceed amount owed, any payment received exceeding balance owed will be returned to sender)

In-Person Payments can be made at:

City of Quinlan

105 W. Main Street

Quinlan, TX 75474

In-Person payments can be made by cash, check or money order.  If wanting to pay by credit card, defendants will need to go online and pay at: City of Quinlan office hours are M-F, 8am-5pm; closed for lunch 12-1pm.

Show All Answers

1. Can I make arrangements over the phone?
2. Can I pay my fine in installments?
3. What violations may be dismissed upon compliance?