Fireworks in the Park
Event is canceled for Saturday, July 3rd and is rescheduled for
Friday, July 9th due to inclement weather
Join us, as the City of Quinlan celebrates America’s Independence!
Celebrate Independence Day in Quinlan with a spectacular firework display on Friday, July 9th at the Quinlan Community Park from 6 p.m. to 10 p.m. for Fireworks in the Park!
This free community event offers a live DJ, activities for kids, a variety of delicious food and drink options.
Bring your family and friends, set-up chairs, blankets or tailgate to enjoy watching the sky light up above the Quinlan Community Park.
What to Expect
- Main entrance into Quinlan Community Park is reserved for Handicap Parking, Emergency Personnel and event staff
- Parking is available at D.C. Cannon Elementary and A.E. Butler Intermediate Schools
- Park facilities including: splash pad, playground, basketball court and pavilions will be open during this event
- There is and will be road closure on State HWY Spur 264, during the Fireworks in the Park event, we apologize in advance for any inconveniences this may cause
- Accessing D.C. Cannon Parking and Handicap Parking: From Main Street/HWY 276, access State HWY Spur 264 heading South to park either at D.C. Cannon Elementary or for Handicap Parking
- Access entrance to Handicap Parking is gravel
- There is no access to the Quinlan Community Park from HWY 34 (near Quinlan Ford Highschool) to State HWY Spur 264