Utility Forms

To Start or Transfer Utility Service

To apply for new water service, you may download the Application for Water Connection or may apply in person at Quinlan City Hall located at 105 W. Main St.  Please note, all water connection applications are reviewed.  The review time can take up to 24-48 hours to process.  If transferring services, please complete the Application for Water Connection for the new location and fees maybe associated for the prior location services.

At time of submitting the Application for Water Connection you will need the following:

Inside City Limits Residential Owner Water Deposit: $150 and Sewer Deposit: $30                       Inside City Limits Residential Tenant Water Deposit: $150 and Sewer Deposit: $50                           Shady Oaks Residential Owner Water Deposit: $200                                                                           Shady Oaks Tenant Water Deposit: $200

Commercial Water Deposit Fee: $200 Water Deposit; however Water Deposit will vary based on size of meter                                                                                                                                               Commercial Sewer Deposits: Large Usage: $100

We accept cash, checks, money orders and credit card payment (credit card payment not accepted when paying for deposit).                                                                                                                                    Please make check or money orders payable to: City of Quinlan

Discontinue Utility Services

To discontinue utility services, you will need to complete a disconnection form and return the form in person at Quinlan City Hall.  We apologize for any inconveniences, however, we strive to ensure our customers accounts are not fraudulently disconnected by outside parties not affiliated with the utility account application on file.  

Utility Deposit Refund

You may download the Utility Deposit Refund form or request in person a Utility Deposit Refund at Quinlan City Hall.  The Deposit Refund form will need to be turned in to the Utility department when completed.  When discontinuing utility services, your utility account will be final billed.  The deposit to your account, will be applied to your final bill.  A refund check will be mailed to the forwarding address provided on the Utility Deposit Refund form.  If the utility deposit is less than the final bill, the final bill must be paid by the date indicated on the final bill.  

If you have any questions, please contact the Utility department at (903) 356-3306.