Non-Jury Trial Information

If you have asked for a non-jury trial and you have questions regarding this trial you may contact the Municipal Court clerk at 785-552-6168.

Self Representation

If you are representing yourself and have not retained an attorney, please inform the court of any address changes, phone number changes, or other information that may be necessary to keep you informed of your trial's status.

Represented by an Attorney
If you are being represented by an attorney or a public defender you must contact them for the information regarding your trial.  If you are represented by a private attorney, you must keep in contact with them for the status of your trial.